How to Contact us via AccuRx
Contact us via the Online Consultation Tool in collaboration with AccuRx - Patient Triage.
- Patient triage allows you to submit medical and administrative queries directly to the practice online.
- It can be used to request a GP letter, Fit (Sick) Note, Referral update, test results, and to request a non urgent appointment or medical advice from a doctor.
- Our team will ensure your query is directed to the most appropriate person to help you within 3 working days.
- Patient triage for non urgent clinical problems and appointment requests will be availabe from 9am until 3pm Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- Patient triage for administrative requests will be open only during surgery opening times, excluding week-ends and bank holidays.
- For prescription request please useSystmOnline
If you would like to book a routine appointment with the Nurse of HCA, please click on the link for the Surgery you are registered with and request the routine appointment accordingly. Your request will be looked at within 3 working days and we will get back to you with an appointment, if appropriate in due course. Please do not use the link below if you require a same day appointment as we may not review the form on the day you send it. Instead please call the Surgery at 8am (Toftwood Medical Centre on 01362 691196) or 8.30am (Elmham Surgery on 01362 668215)
AccuRx - Elmham & Swanton Morley Surgery
AccuRx - Toftwood Medical Centre
Follow this link to FIND OUT MORE or Visit theAccuRx websitefor more information
You can also whatch a short video on how to use this Online Triage Service Book a Routine Appointment Using the NHS APP
Book an Appointment using the NHS APP
Alternatively you can now also directly book into a routine appointments using the NHS App The type of appointments you can book this way are Blood Tests, Hypertension Reviews , Asthma Reviews, Smear Tests, Adult Vaccinations and B12 Injections.
Download the APP below
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.