The Friends of Elmham
The Friends of Elmham Surgery Charitable Trust is a registered charity and has three trustees, two of whom are independent of the surgery, who ensure that the money donated to the surgery is used for the benefit of our patients.
Since the charity was formed it has helped to provide the following equipment;
- A spirometry machine at Swanton Morley Surgery which is used for pulmonary function testing to diagnose and monitor asthma, COPD and other lung disease.
- A Smart Board at Elmham Surgery with computerized projection facility for use in in-house training sessions.
- An ECG machine which is linked to the computer so that the report can be directly linked to the patient's record saving both time and paper.
- Leaflets which are included in the information packs given out to patients.
- A generator to ensure that we are able to continue to provide a complete service to our patients during power cuts.
If you have any suggestions for an item that might benefit patients of Elmham and Swanton Morley Surgeries and would like this to be considered by the Trust for funding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion.
If you would like to donate to the charity please contact the finance department at Elmham Surgery or alternatively make cheques payable to The Friends of Elmham Surgery Charitable Trust.
As a charity we are able to claim Gift Aid which means that we are allowed to reclaim the basic rate of tax on a monetary gift. Therefore every £10.00 which is donated to the charity is worth £12.50. If you would like to make a Gift Aid Donation please complete and return the Gift Aid Declaration to Elmham Surgery.
Mr Nigel Hatch
Mrs Jane Smith
Dr A Griffiths-Jones